Monday, September 10, 2012

Fashionista Top 5 and Voting Week: Card for a Child

Hello crafty friends...

Welcome to Top 5 and voting week!


It wasnt a record breaking entry,
but we had some awesome Child Card entries to choose from.
Thanks to ALL who entered!

Challenge #6 Card for a Child Top 5



I could not get this card to load into the voting,
PLEASE look at all cards before voting...
You can still vote for this card if it is your favorite,
thank you.









 
Ladies, please email Suzie to get your blinkie badges
You are all also invited to be guest designers next challenge
please contact Rina for details


Just a note to let all know that the
Fashionista DT does all the choosing
of the Top 5...
each member submits their top 5 choices and
the selections are made by the highest number of votes.
We do not select randomly,
we all choose which cards we feel were the
best entries submitted.
We do not discriminate if an entrant has
won before,
we actually encourage previous winners to enter,
as we offer a
 $100.00 GRAND PRIZE
gift certificate
for a winner who is 3 times chosen as our
PEOPLES CHOICE WINNER
3 times in a 6 month period.
Now it is up to you to choose
 from these 5 great designers...
Who will win the
"People's Choice Award"?

Cast your vote by clicking on the thumbnail at the bottom of the post.

Our sponsor this challenge is

Providing the winner a
$10.00 voucher
"Stamp Fairy officially launched on November 5th 2010.  Gerda Burghardt, artist and owner, creates cute and whimsical digital images for the young and old, inspired by her life, love and 4 cute cats.  You will find adorable teddies bears, young boys and girls, fuzzy little bunnies and whimsical critters.  Stamp Fairy has new releases along with a free image every Friday and Guest Designers each month.  Please visit the store and browse StampFairy’s wonderful images.  We hope StampFairy’s images inspire YOUR creativity."
** One lucky voter will also win a prize from**
To be in the running for the voter prize,
you MUST leave a comment after you vote!






41 comments:

  1. all great cards - its hard to choose a winner! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for putting my card in your top five :). It didn't feel right to vote for myself so I voted for Leah Ann Gast, love the Mickey Mouse theme, but love all the cards in the top five. Good luck everybody!!

    Hugs,
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW, so many gorgeous creations again, such a difficult choice to make. Every card is stunning but my vote goes for Claire's card. She took it a step further literally and I love that kind of creativity.
    Michaela xx


    ReplyDelete
  4. I have vote one number one.
    She is beautiful colored and great shape of card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the cards are wonderfull, great job ladies! But my vote goes to Mariska!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work! I have put my vote in. Good luck ladies. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all gorgeous, I have cast my vote

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've voted but what a difficult decision to make! The cards are all gorgeous in different ways. Anyway decision made.

    Hugs Sue P xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice cards. i vote for Mariska.
    x Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow! Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the top 5, I'm so honored! Congrats to the others also! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  13. All are gorgeous cards for children and I have voted for my favourite. Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow thank you for choosing my card in the top 5. There are some stunning creations, well done to the other ladies.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  15. All 5 are beautiful, but I voted for Mariska :o)
    Hugz
    Ea

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow these are all gorgeous well done ladies x Claire gets my vote :-D x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful cards ladies but claire gets my vote..x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great selection of cards - after a difficult decision I chose Happy Days, cos the card is fun and it is for a child after all!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have voted for Happy days gorgeous creation!
    Cheers from Bangalore, India
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I couldnt resist voting for the penguins lol. My nieces would have had a fit if I didnt, they collect penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love all of these 5 cards and thanks for the chance to vote...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  22. All so very beautiful, too cute!!
    Sarah Mae

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 5. Very flattered.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  24. All great cards but those penguins are soooooo cute. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  25. How much fun is this. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top 5. It is a great honor!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Like all the card designs but its gotta be Claire that gets my vote using a Fav Character of mine;-D & love the whole card design with the stepper igloo. Fab card. Crafty hugs x o x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love all the top cards chosen, but my vote goes to Mariska - her colouring and 3D paper piecing is just amazing! She has made that little Whimsy fairy come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow so many so many beautiful cards, well done everyone you all deserve to be in that top 5. We can only make one vote and mine is going to Claire (Happy Days) as her card really does stand out amongst the rest for me. It is so different in style and so creative and who can not adore those cute penguins!!!. Good luck everyone. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Like all five of the designs but I adore the Happy Days card - it really stands out from the crowd - very special and gorgeous hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my, such beautiful creations, they are all winners to me.
    Good luck girls.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi
    All stunning cards ... My vote is for Claire.... Good luck to all...
    Hugs Sylvie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. I voted for Marisa, I adore her work also I liked leah

    ReplyDelete
  33. All super cards, but my vote had to go to Happy Days. It's such a gorgous card with the igloo and all the penguins x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Am loving the stepper card with the Igloo. So cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a magnificent array of cards! I am flawed at all these ladies work...so hard to choose but I think Happy Days card with those little penguins & the fact that it is a step card does it for me! Congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fabulous selection of cards from some very talented people. Well done all of you on being shortlisted. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm later than I usually am to stop by but so glad I made it in time. Beautiful children's creations and a very tough vote again, best of luck to all!
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fabulous cards everyone!! I vote for #133 Mariska! I love the colors and fabulous coloring!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  39. They are all wonderful, but I vote for Happy Days. Those penguins are too cute. cheers Linda

    ReplyDelete
  40. Welcome to the leading online Mandarin school that makes you fluent in a short time -- all from the comfort of your home or office!I am a Chinese teacher,you can learn more about Free Chinese language info: Mandarin Chinese teacher | Online Chinese teachers | Native chinese teacher

    ReplyDelete